Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock LBPR Reload! Bedrock/PE Port

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

LBPR Reload! Bedrock/PE Port

AD

LBPR Reload! v3.1 is a Texture Pack for Java that was designed by 1LotS for the Java Edition. YOUTUBERS! Please provide a link to this page and the Discord chat in your Youtube description! Otherwise, THANKS FOR SHARING!

This Resource Pack is a UNOFFICIAL BETA and a Work In Progress. Currently 90% complete so some textures are missing.

This is the 128x Version.

Any and all updates that I push out for this pack will be based upon any updates that 1LotS makes to the Java Pack.

Join the LB Photo Realism Bedrock/PE Discord today for all news regarding my port and to bring any bugs to my attention. You will also have a 100% of getting a response from me there. Link at the bottom next to the download link.

"LB Photo Realism Reload!" is a photo realistic resourcepack made by 1LotS that is based on the work of Scuttles (LB Photo Realism). "Reloaded" version is very different from the original, because it uses very old textures of LBPR. The main purpose of this resourcepack is to make minecraft look not only as realistic as possible, but also to make it look beautiful and attractive to new players. LBPR Reload is pretty close to default Minecraft textures, so it won't be a big issue to start playing with it. The pack includes many 3D-models, animations and random textures.

Source:  https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/lb-photo-realism-reload

Here, are a few sneak-peaks of the pack in action!

The Main Menu:

The World Selection Screen:

The Survival Inventory:

The Creative Inventory:

The Nether:

Make sure to open the Chat, click the Gear and set the font to Mojangles. If you do not the chat will appear as the default font, instead of Papyrus.

My permission to modify and share this pack at will.

Changelog

Installation

Tested using Windows 10, Xbox One X, Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S20

creator: FoxMcCloudl

Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2020 3:09 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2023 11:56 am
Share: