Helpful Hens Add-on
Helpful Hens Add-on
Have you heard of the hatchery mod for Java edition of Minecraft? Well if so, I’m making an add-on based on that mod. It wont be an exact replica for obvious reasons, but It will be the same concept.
There is plenty more additions planned.
This is a pack which I put aside for a long time. But recently, I decided to finish what I started. With that, here are the details…
- Iron hen – Lays 1 iron ingot every 2 hours
- Gold hen – Lays 1 gold ingot every 2 hours
- Coal hen – Lays 1 coal every 2 hours
- Redstone hen – Lays 4 redstone dust every 2 hours
- Lapis hen – Lays 1 lapis block every 2 hours
- Diamond Hen – Lays 1 diamond every 2 hours
- Emerald Hen – Lays 1 emerald every 2 hours
- Quartz Hen – Lays 1 nether quartz every 2 hours
(times are up for change, please leave feedback)
But how do I find those hens?
All you need to do is find a vanilla, adult, chicken and inject it with a syringe!
Simple. Start off with crafting an empty syringe with 2 iron ingots, 1 glass block, and 1 diamond [shaped] (you need 1 for every hen, but don’t worry, you get 1 back every time you use it)
Then, use your newfound empty syringe to craft a syringe of the 8 currently existing hens with 6 of the corresponding ores, 1 empty syringe, 1 egg, and 1 water bottle [shaped]
(i plan on adding at least 15 more kinds)
Now, find an adult chicken
And simply right click or interact with it while holding the syringe you want!
Now for important information
- You cannot breed them as of 1.0
- Baby versions don’t exist as of 1.0
- Spawn eggs DO exist for creative mode
- Drop rates are definitely up for change
- They have 20 health each
What do I have planned?
- Coops which can hold multiple hens
- At least 15 different hens
- Special kinds of hens
Make sure you download the behaviours and the resources for the automatic installation.
- Helpful Hens 1.0.zip (Manual installation)
- Helpful Hens 1.0 Behaviors.mcpack (Make sure you download the resources too!)
- Helpful Hens 1.0 Resources.mcpack (Make sure you download the behaviors too!)
Supported Minecraft versions
1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13