MCPE/Bedrock Starky’s 3D Texture Pack
Starky’s 3D Texture Pack [128×128]
Starky’s 3D Texture Pack
Innovated high definition texture pack, constructed to improve an appearance of different blocks and units inside your Minecraft game world. The package works in a following way – it adds an effect of 3D to some blocks in the game.
The appearance of the renovated blocks surface looks less flat, in other words it has depth now.
But it is necessary to note, that the main goal of creating of the Starky’s 3D Texture Package is to bring a little feeling of realism to the Minecraft world. So if you have the same goal, download the pack as soon as possible.
Also developers promise, that they will work in this way further, so gamers can soon try new texture improvements.
- Download the Starky’s 3D Texture Pack (.mcpack)
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Resource Packs in the sidebar and apply the Starky’s 3D Texture Pack.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!