Forum

Notifications
Clear all

More Furnace Recipes Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

More Furnace Recipes Addon

This addon makes it so you are now able to smelt the following blocks in the Blast Furnace:

• Clay Ball -> Brick
  • Cobblestone – > Stone
  • Stone -> Smooth Stone
  • Stone Brick -> Cracked Stone Brick
  • Sand -> Glass

This addon also adds a new recipe to the game that allows you to smelt Flint for Gunpowder using a normal furnace!

EXPERIMENTAL GAMEPLAY MUST BE ENABLED IN v.1.12.0 FOR THIS ADDON TO WORK.

This addon was tested and is known to work in v1.12.0 with Experimental Gameplay enabled on the world. This addon is not backwards compatible with previous versions, and although it should work in the current beta version as well as future versions, I am not 100% sure as I did not test it myself.

Creator: @sgt_sauris –> Twitter and YouTube

Also feel free to reach out to me on Twitter with suggestions for either more things to add to this addon, or ideas/suggestions for other addons.

If you encounter any bugs or issues, the best way to get in touch with me is through my Twitter, although I will try and keep up with the comments here as best I can.

Hope you enjoy!

Changelog
  • Added new download links.
  • Added new download files for Android/IOS.

Installation

If you do not have adblock, wait 5 seconds and click the 'Skip Ad' button in the top right of the screen.

If you do have adblock, wait 10 seconds and click the 'Skip Ad' button in the top right of the screen.

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

1.12 - 1.13

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2019 12:32 pm
Share: