Forum

Notifications
Clear all

No Phantoms Add-on

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

No Phantoms Add-on

There are two different versions of this mod, the first version stops the phantoms from spawning all-together and the second version makes it so they will spawn but wont attack you.

I have two different packs for you to choose from,there is option 1 and option 2. Option 1 makes it were you don’t get insomnia for 999999999 days! This stops the phantoms from spawning  but you will have trouble getting phantom membranes with this because phantoms are the only mob that drop phantom membranes.

I tested option 1  and in the picture below they did not spawn after the usual three days without sleep.

(Option 2)

The phantoms will spawn after three days without sleep but they will continuously circle around in the area they spawned in until they burn to death. The phantoms will not even attack you if you manage to shoot one of them with a bow! With this add-on you will be able to get phantom membranes but not have to deal with the worst mob ever added to Minecraft! I know many people hate this mob so I have the answer to your problems!

In the picture below, the phantoms will not attack me even though I am very close to the phantoms.

Changelog

Rewrote the text and added a screenshot to show the phantoms not spawning after three days!

Installation

How to install Mods on Xbox One  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKO1HdwTlE

MCADDON should import when opened.

Created by: IHATEGRAVEL

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2019 11:34 am
Share: