Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock UHC On Any Map (Function Pack)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

UHC On Any Map (Function Pack)

Ultra Hardcore is a gamemode that is slept on a lot by the bedrock community. This may be because of how hard it is to make maps… But look no further, I have come up with a simple way to play UHC with friends with no effort

UHC is a pvp gamemode where players collect weapons by crafting. At the end of a time limit the remaining players must fight in a death-match. Natural regeneration is off and you get one life (simple description)

Info

The play space is about 2000×2000 blocks from bedrock to build limit.

The walls are automatically placed as you get close the the edge of the map

I would like to add some new features such as custom crafting and different game lengths and map sizes

How to setup your game:

Making a world (Only change these things)

1. Make a seed or leave blank
  2. Turn on experimental gameplay
  3. Turn on cheats
  4. Turn on education edition
  5. Apply the pack
  6. You’re ready to start

Setting up the game

First type “/function pregame” this will put you in creative, give you a command block, change lots of game rules, add blocks and ticking areas. Any player not in the game when you type this will not be “in the game” so they can leave the play space but still mess up the game, Try to avoid doing this.

Next place the command block (don’t worry if it’s in the play space it won’t get destroyed), type “function uhc” and turn it to repeating mode with always active on.

Finally when all players are in type “/function start” this will put all players in survival, turn pvp off and start a timer for enabling pvp and starting the deathmatch.

You don’t need to do anything that isn’t said above, not even start in creative, turn of show coordinates or anything like that.

If you find any problems, comment what they are and I will fix them.

CREATOR: EEEBEE (YOUTUBE)

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2019 11:12 am
Share: