Forum

Notifications
Clear all

ASCENSION HD | V.1.0.3

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

ASCENSION HD | V.1.0.3

ASCENSION HD changes the way you see it. Created for those who loves realistic-styled Minecraft.

!!WARNING!!

DON’T EVER FORGET TO ALWAYS CHECK CHANGELOG!

THIS PACK IS BEST PLAYED WITH SHADERS

What’s New In V.1.0.3?

Well first of all, i’m sorry for the late update because i was on a vacation for the past few days. but anyway in this update, i added more blocks, major update, aswell as minor. Let’s take a look!

I reworked many of the textures that were unpleasant to be seen, fix the tiles, all the texture are now High-res. you can try it out ingame for further detail.

I added a configuration button to enable/disable soundpack mod (Enabled by default). also, don’t forget to restart your MCPE if you activate the pack from global resource!

Added more blocks and fixes (scroll down to changelog)

RECOMMENDATION

Even though this pack doesn’t include built in shaders anymore, i strongly suggest to play it with a shaders, as it improves the visual significantly. i recommend Zaifa shaders which you can get it HERE. it has the best saturation and the shadow’s very soft. Use the low presets for best performance, trust me you won’t regret. you can also support his CHANNEL on youtube.

What’s Inside ?

• Dozens of blocks texture replacement
  • Most sounds are replaced
  • Bunch of vegetations texture replacement
  • Sound variants

Upcoming features :

• More texture replaced
  • Tiling improvements
  • Sound improvements
  • Trailer
  • And many more
Note : To download simply wait for 15 secs (No more Pop up) 

Changelog:

New Block :

Stonebrick (Normal + Mossy) 

All tree leaves texture 

All wool/carpet texture 

All tree barks texture 

Major Update :

Added an option for enabling/disabling soundpack (Make sure to restart your MCPE IF you activate the resource pack from global resource) 

Greatly improved texture tiling except for ores and stone (Its no more OCD, no pattern repition, no border, enjoy 🙂 ) 

Minor Update :

Fixed water flowing sound (You wont feel like standing beside a waterfall anymore lol) 

Reworked grass texture (it looks really good now :D) 

Reworked sandstone top texture

New link (No more pop up) 

Installation

• Download the file
  • Locate the file *.mcpack
  • Click the file and it will automatically open minecraft ( IF not download winrar)

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

1.11 1.12 1.13 (beta)

Resolution

512x512

Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2019 4:54 pm
Share: