MCPE/Bedrock Natural Mystic Shaders
Natural Mystic Shaders
Natural Mystic Shaders is a shader pack for Minecraft Bedrock aiming to be as realistic as possible. It will change many aspects of your game, some which includes shadows, torch light, sunlight, moonlight and other.
Latest version: 1.7.0, Creator: PHO, Website
- Non-blocky clouds
- Waves for water and leaves (but not plants)
- Camera-angle dependent transparency and specular light for water
- Improved torch light with flickering effect
- Sunlight and moonlight colors with night time desaturation
- Desaturation under a bad weather condition
- Exposure adjustment, contrast filter, and tone mapping
- Android (untested)
This shader pack is licensed under CC0. This means that anyone can use, reuse, or redistribute it, with or without modifications, all without asking permission.
- Updated the base code from 1.8.0 to 1.9.0.
- The shader now abuses ambient occlusion factor to create more shadows, especially on the sides of blocks. It can be disabled via a configuration item "ENABLE_OCCLUSION_SHADOWS".
- Fixed the direction of reflected sunlight which wasn't parallel to the sun.
- Added a thin fog (or haze) that always affects the scene, not only when it's raining. Its color and density is currently constant although it should ideally be biome-specific (#9). It can be disabled via a configuration item "ENABLE_BASE_FOG".
- Grass, fern, and vines now have a waving animation (#11). Other plants still don't wave though.
- Fixed the configuration item "ENABLE_WAVES" not working properly.
- Added a configuration item "ENABLE_SPECULAR" so you can disable specular lighting which might be laggy.
- Added a configuration item "ENABLE_RIPPLES" so you can disable a water ripple animation that appears on the ground when it rains.
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the shaders pack
Supported Minecraft versions
1.19 - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13