Looks like Minecraft Earth has also dropped it’s first update of the year, this comes mostly with bug fixes. The Minecraft Earth dev team have promised big things this year for the game, what would you like to see introduced?
Minecraft Earth Patch Notes
New stuff (and some changes) coming your way on Minecraft Earth!
Minecraft Earth R11 Patch Notes
- We reduced the file size of Minecraft Earth and made it more stable. Small, but mighty!
- Added a selection indicator when choosing your Mob of Me, so you can decide what Me you want to be today.
- The Mob of Me selection screen now has an exit button so you can get back to mining, crafting, and building in glorious fashion.
- Illuminating! Bright mode is now color balanced for a more pleasant viewing experience in outdoor conditions.
- The Crafting and Smelting menus have been overhauled so they’re easier to use, and they look dang spiffy.
- Adventure previews got a makeover – they’re full screen and have a new UI that really complements your eyes.
- Time is of the essence! There’s a new indicator that lets you know how much time you have left in an Adventure before it despawns.
- Incred-apple! Trees now spawn apples as intended.
- Fit check! Players can now rotate their avatar in the profile screen, and the dressing room now loads properly for new accounts with fresh installs.
- Vibe check! Haptic feedback no longer triggers when vibration is turned off on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue with item clipping while people occlusion is enabled. Cool!